Monday, February 11, 2008

Six-Days Before Race Start

They say the devil is in the details. There are numerous demons chasing me right now, so it must be true. I need a list to keep track of all the lists I am maintaining right now. One for things I still have to finish before leaving for Palo Alto, one for what I need to pack, one for what I need to have in the car with me during the race, one for things I promised people that I am going to encounter along the race route, etc.

Today I am focusing on permits, letters to go out to selected residents along the course, and trying to make sure we are not going to encounter a train crossing the numerous RR tracks we cross over the eight days of racing.

I am going to do my best to maintain this Blog throughout the days in Palo Alto leading up to the race and then entries throughout the week of racing. I'll be using an iPhone to take lots of pictures. There are plenty of places on the Internet that you can see some great shots of the race. I will try and take you behind the scenes and give you an idea of what the day-to-day life is like at the ATOC.

1 comment:

Dars said...

Looking forward to the behind-the-scenes updates! Thanks for putting this together Eric!!